es-ESen-GB
Search
Search Open/Close
Open/Close Header Details

PRICES SHEDULES SERVICES

Children & 
Youth Activities 9am to 2pm 

  • 240€ /month (2 month bookings)
  • 280€ 1 month
  • 150€ 1 fortnight 
  • 80€ 1 week
  • 50€ 3 days
  • 20€ 1 day
  • 110€ June Special
  • 80€ September Special


Teenagers Activities 9am to 2pm

  • 260€ /month (2 month bookings)
  • 299€ 1 month
  • 160€ 1 fortnight
  • 85€ 1 week
  • 55€ 3 days
  • 20€ 1 day
  • 110€ June Special
  • 80€ September Special


Discounts

  • 25% / 4 brothers
  • 20% / 3 brothers
  • 15% /2 brothers

Morning from 7:45am to a 9am

  • 2 €/day
  • 30 €/full month
  • 1€/day 2 month
  • 2€/day June/September Special

Custody from 2pm to 3pm

  • 2 €/day
  • 30 €/full month
  • 1€/day 2 month
  • 2€/day June/September Special

Custody from 3pm to 4:15pm

  • 2 €/day
  • 30 €/full month
  • 1€/day 2 month
  • 2€/day June/September Special


Dinning

  • From 2pm to 3pm: 8€/day
  • From 2pm to 4:15: 9€/day
  • Tupper 2pm to 3pm: 2€/day + Custody
  • Tupper 2pm to 4:15: 2€/day + Custody
  •  

*If these services are not contracted in the registration, it can be done by buying weekly bonuses.

Payment methods

Unique payment

Upon signing the registration (from May 25 to 29)

Deferred payment

For 2 month or more bookings
 60% upon signing the registration (ON-Line or at office) and the remaining 40% in July. It can be paid in cash or by bank ...

Payment Information

Payments may be made in cash or through bank account:

It will soon be available

Owner:

Club Recreativo Fantasilandia Ibiza

Indicate the child's name and surnames with the registration number.

Conditions


Conditions

*In case of cancellation of registration, the amount paid minus 50€ management will be refunded.

Information for the beginning of the course

Back To Top